Xiamo Mi Box S Review: 3 Reasons Why You Should Have It

Assalamualaikum and hi guys! 

I'm trying to be consistent here by posting at least once per week. So how do I do so far? Hehe 

Anyway today I'm gonna review a tech device that I loveeee. 

It's called Xiaomi Mi Box S.


It's a streaming device where a few apps inc Netflix, Spotify, Youtube, Disney+ Hotstar, etc are available.

Before I knew this thing exists, my husband would connect his laptop to the tv whenever we wanted to watch any movies. It was a bit leceh, since we had to wait the laptop to start first, plus the lagging time and the slow laptop. When I found this device, straight away I knew I should get this. 

If you're thinking of buying one but still contemplating, here are 3 reasons why you should have it!


1. No need to connect to laptop anymore

This box allows you to stream Netflix, Youtube, Spotify, etc directly. You don't have to use your laptop anymore. You can just switch on your TV and automatically it will show you your Netflix, Spotify, Youtube accounts. Last time I was quite concerned about the laptop that we used. I felt that it would get spoilt fast since we had to switch it on most of the time. Now no more! 


2. Reasonable price

We bought it at RM269. It is reasonable and totally worth it. My husband watches TV on most days. Since we don't have any Astro account, we watch movies and series Via Netflix or Disney+ Hotstar, so this device is definitely useful for both of us. I'd been using it for a few months, and so far, its performance never disappoints us and we surely have no regret buying it. 


3. Compact, safe save and easy to use 

It is small, compact and so easy to use. You don't need much space. Can simply put it anywhere. Here are the only steps that you have to do. Easy peasy! 



It even has Google Play as well! 


Here's the link where I bought it: https://shopee.com.my/dasher/2212828002


Do you use any streaming device at home? Lemme know in the comment section below! :) 


Comments

  1. Nice sharing. Kena buat more research on this. Tak berapa pandai bab streaming. Thanks for recommendation though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! menarik jugak ni. Tapi kalo line macam siput sendu jugak tak nak tengok? Haha sekarang ni guna anycast je. on movie kat phone, and connect by anycast ke tv.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh Anycast. Saya pernah guna dulu. Xiaomi box ni best sbb memang control guna tv remote control jeee, direct terus. So far alhamdulillah line okayyy, but good point! Since dia guna wifi so most likely akan affected if line slow.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cara Membuat Gam Kanji

Experience Studying In International Medical University, IMU

4D3N Krabi Budget Trip (Less Than RM700!) - Itinerary & Expenses