May 15, 2014


Assalamualaikum and how are you today?

Oh yes yes I'm fine.
Really really fine.
Bcs ibu had discharged from the hospital just now and I feel like a very responsible daughter.
Haha proud of myself.

Ibu had to stay in the ward since yesterday bcs..
Ahh it's a long story.
Okay macam ni ceritanya.
Ibu and I accompanied Ica to Poliklinik Ayer Keroh to settle her medical check-up thingy.
I decided to drive bcs ibu wasn't feeling well; headache yang dah beberapa hari tak elok plus pain in the bottom part of the chest aka 'pedih hulu hati'.
Alang-alang Ica buat medical check-up, ibu went to see the doctor too.

Ibu dah pergi dulu bcs to register for the medical checkup kena tunggu until 8am baru the lady on the counter starts working.
Tunggu punya tunggu, bila dah 8am we asked a guy who replaced the lady's place about the medical checkup.
Then tetiba he said that it was already full and we have to come back on 10th June.
Seriously?! Masalahnya Ica nak masuk uni on 1st June!

Kitorang just cakap hmm okay takpelah (yelah takkan nak force them to allow haha) then we blah.
Ica and I sat on a corner, waiting for ibu.
Luckily I brought along my John Green's novel yang tak habis habis lagi sbb lama lah jugak kena tunggu.
When ibu came to us, her face was already pale.
She said that the doctor told her maybe ada masalah dengan jantung so nanti ambulance hantar pergi hospital.
I was like,"Whattt?!" I felt sad.
But ofcs I didn't show that I was sad, I must be strong for ibu.
Lagipun doctor didn't confirm anything yet. He just said MAYBE.
But siapa tak cuak!?

Nak dipendekkan cerita, we went back home first.
Ayah drove us to Hospital Pantai.
Kasihan ibu ayah.
Ibu was sick while ayah had to stop working for the whole day.
Alhamdulillah, the doctor said there's nothing to worry about and ibu's heart is in good condition.
Alhamdulillah Ya Rabb.
But ibu still had to stay in the ward for a night so that it's easy for the doctor to examine and look after her.

Today I brought Ica to Klinik Kesihatan Ujong Pasir in the morning.
Well, kakak bertanggungjawab kan. Hehehe joking.

In the evening, the doctor told us that ibu could leave the hospital. Yeayyy!
So Ica and I settled everything and drove ibu back home before heading to Big Bowl Ice.
Delicious, scrumptious ahh sedap gila tak tipu their chocolate ice with banana (whatever its name is haha).
I ate 2 bowls!

The other one was a bowl of ice and fruits yummy!
While on the other hand, Ica had a bowl of ice caramel with ice cream.
I'm sooooo gonna bring Ummi or any other friends here.

Alright see you next time. Tata!

1 comment: