Why Waste When We Have A Solution?

This post is written at 11.53pm on Friday.

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Photo by Mr Google

I should be sleeping right now as I wanna wake up early tomorrow. In fact, I'm already on the bed, getting ready to sleep, but my intention is thwarted by the sudden appearance of my blogging mood, so I better not to turn it away or by the time I try to find it back, it has already gone sebab merajuk haha. 

Today is another out-of-routine day for me as I met my best friend, Ummi after a longgggggg time not seeing each other. It's longer than the word 'long' I just typed, wayyy longer than that, no kidding haha. We even didn't have the chance to celebrate each other's birthday, and I wonder when was the last time I gave Ummi a present hmmm. Anyway, time spent is what matters most, innit? Hehe. 

Ummi fetched me and we straightly went to Aeon Bandaraya, spending a good few hours, chitchatting about life, study, family interspersed with silly jokes and whatnots. I bought a notebook (I just can't get enough of books and notebooks) and some stationery, while Ummi bought 3 large-gigantic-massive containers to put her teddy bears haha. Planning to buy baju raya (because baju kurung yang dah siap menjerut pinggang macam rasa kena jerut anaconda), but they were a bit expensive (at least for me), so I only bought 2 shawls, which costed me RM10 each.

Later we went to the bazaarrrr!

One thing I like about being in bazaar is because I will be surrounded by a variety of food and drinks (obviously, Dylla), from nasi beriyani to lamb chop to cendol ahh, even thinking of them makes me feel hungry! Hehehe. As my sister and brother are still in university and school respectively, usually my father will just buy food for breaking fast from the nearby bazaar for the three of us (ayah, ibu and I) and as the whole family prefers other carbs than rice, it is much easier to think of what to cook or prepare.

The desire towards food is hard to resist and everything looks tempting when it comes to buying food in bazaar. I tried to call my father, but couldn't reach him, so I dared not to buy much to avoid wasting. Tengok jelah Ummi beli nasi beriyani and rojak singapore dari jauh sobsob. Not that I'm being ungrateful, I prefer to buy less food, but enough to make me feel 'just' full rather than buying from every single stall, and ended up being too full, above the limit of one's stomach capacity.

Bak kata my ibu,
"Biar sikit, janji tak bazir. Lagipun kita kan patut berhenti makan sebelum kenyang."



إِنَّ الْمُبَذِّرِينَ كَانُوا إِخْوَانَ الشَّيَاطِينِ ۖ وَكَانَ الشَّيْطَانُ لِرَبِّهِ كَفُورًا 
AlQuran [17:27]

 SAHIH INTERNATIONAL 
Indeed, the wasteful are brothers of the devils, and ever has Satan been to his Lord ungrateful.

MALAY 
Sesungguhnya orang-orang yang boros itu adalah saudara-saudara Syaitan, sedang Syaitan itu pula adalah makhluk yang sangat kufur kepada Tuhannya. 


Soooo, before we buy anything, ask ourselves; 
Do we really need this? Can I finish it? 
This is a reminder to myself as well :)

P/s: 10 days left before Ramadhan leaves. Let's make the best of it! InshaaAllah.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cara Membuat Gam Kanji

Experience Studying In International Medical University, IMU

4D3N Krabi Budget Trip (Less Than RM700!) - Itinerary & Expenses